Virtual Class Policies
- Prorating is not permitted. If you cannot attend one of the live classes, just let us know and we will send you the recording from the class.
- Protect your privacy. If you are attending a live class, take caution to make sure there is not any personal information visible in your background.
- Please do not share class links. If you know someone who would enjoy the class you are in, please encourage them to sign up with us rather than share our links.
General Class Policies
- Prorating is not permitted.
- Scholarships are available! If you require a scholarship to take a class, please call 651-407-0597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds and WBCA class credit will not be issued for cancellations less than 2 full business days before the class start date.
- Refunds or class credit will not be issued for missed classes except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Check to see if your class has a supply list prior to the class start date. Supply lists are posted online; if you are unable to access the supply list, notify the office.
- We will make every effort to accommodate individual needs. Please notify the office if you have any special requirements or need assistance accessing a virtual class.
- WBCA reserves the right to remove a student from our programming if their behavior is deemed disruptive by the instructor and/or WBCA staff.
- Material fees are payable directly to the instructor on the first day of class. Do not include the material fee with the class tuition. Please bring cash or check in exact change. Credit cards are not accepted for material fees unless otherwise noted.
- Classes are held at multiple locations. Read the catalog description carefully to ensure you go to the right location.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class, instructors need preparation time.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up before class ends. If you make a mess, clean it up. WBCA is for everyone, please treat the building with respect.