Register as early as possible. Classes have limited capacity and fill up quickly.
- Class capacity is limited and classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment for class tuition must be made to the office at least 3 business days prior to class start date.
- You must register in advance through the office. Instructors do not take registrations.
- Online registration is available on our website until 3 days before the class start date. After this time please call the art center to register.
- Discounts cannot be taken online, please call 651.407.0597 if you are using a discount or class credit.
- Please call the office at 651.407.0597 if your online registration is “deferred”
- Late registrations are accepted when there is room. However, classes with insufficient enrollment are cancelled at least two days prior to class start date.
- We do not assume that students will return to a class they are currently taking or took in the past. You must register with the office in order to continue.
- Material fees are payable directly to the class instructor. Do not include the material fee with the class tuition. Please bring exact change for the instructor. Material fees are non-refundable
- Read the supply lists before attending class. Unless noted, instructors do not provide supplies to students. If you are unable to access the supply list, notify the office.
- If you need to cancel a class, you must do so 48 hours in advance of the class start time. No refunds will be given after that time for missed classes, except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Class reminders are sent to students via email
- Classes are held at multiple locations. Read the catalog description carefully to ensure you go to the right location.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class, instructors need preparation time.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up before class ends. If you make a mess, clean it up.
- WBCA reserves the right to remove a student from our programming if their behavior is deemed disruptive by the instructor and/or Art Center staff.
MEMBERSHIP: Discounts on classes go into effect immediately upon receiving membership dues which can be added directly to the class registration form (no need to fill out additional forms).
FIRST TIME STUDENT DISCOUNT: First-time students receive a 15% discount on the price of classes. This discount cannot be applied online, you must call the art center to receive this discount.
SCHOLARSHIPS are available! Please click here to read our Scholarship Guidelines
GIFT CERTIFICATES are available! Please call the office for more information.
We will make every effort to accommodate individual needs. Please notify the office one week prior to class if you have any special requirements.
Five ways to register:
- By phone 651.407.0597
- Print this page and fax it to 651.429.1569 (credit card payments only)
- Print this page and mail with payment to:
White Bear Center for the Arts, 4971 Long Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Register in person
Questions? Phone 651.407.0597 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Advantage: All or a portion of class fees for children and youth age five and up may qualify for a MN state tax deduction. Contact your tax accountant for details.