WBCA is committed to ensuring the health and well being of our students, artists, visitors, and staff. We are adhering to the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Masks are recommended for everyone, however not required at this time. Masks will be provided if needed.
- WBCA requires all staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- As of January 1, 2022, we will require that all instructors will either need to have submitted their full COVID-19 vaccine status, notarized exemption and/or committed to a weekly negative PCR test.
- WBCA recommends that all students, visitors, and artists be vaccinated before entering the building or participating in in-person programs.
- WBCA will ensure thorough sanitizing of shared spaces and equipment.
- Whenever possible, classroom doors and windows will be open.
- Air purifiers are running in each classroom.
- Teaching artists are required to self-assess before class; if they are sick, class will be canceled.
- Students who are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is ill must contact WBCA to cancel their registration.
- If a class is canceled due to teaching artist illness, or if a student must cancel due to COVID-19, affected students will receive a full credit or refund.
- WBCA suggests that individuals who are not fully vaccinated, or are uncomfortable with in-person programs, consider taking part in online classes and programs at this time.
Students agree to conduct a self-assessment for any symptoms before coming to WBCA. If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who is ill, you must contact WBCA to cancel your registration and will receive a full credit/refund. WBCA reserves the right to remove students from programming if they do not follow guidelines. By registering you are agreeing to these guidelines.
Thank you for your continued support and flexibility. White Bear Center for the Arts will remain a place for all by being safe for all. As conditions change, we continuously evaluate our guidelines and practices.