Register as early as possible. Classes have limited capacity and fill up quickly.
- Payment for class tuition must be made to the office at least three business days prior to class.
- You must register in advance through the office. Instructors do not take registrations.
- Late registrations are accepted when there is room. However, classes with insufficient enrollment are canceled at least two days prior to the start of class.
- We do not assume that students will return to a class they are currently taking or took in the past. You must register with the office in order to continue. If we do not hear from you, we assume you will not be taking the class.
- Material fees are payable directly to the instructor at class. Do not include the material fee with the class tuition. Please bring exact change for the instructor.
- Read the supply lists before attending class. Unless noted, instructors do not provide supplies to students. If you are unable to access the supply list, notify the office.
- We will make every effort to accommodate individual needs. Please notify the office if you have any special requirements.
- Classes are held at multiple locations. Read the catalog description carefully to ensure you go to the right location.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class, instructors need preparation time.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up before class ends. If you make a mess, clean it up.
- We do not prorate or give credit for missed classes, except in extraordinary circumstances.
- WBCA reserves the right to remove a student from our programming if their behavior is deemed disruptive by the instructor and/or Art Center staff.
MEMBERSHIP: Discounts on classes go into effect immediately upon receiving membership dues which can be added directly to the class registration form (no need to fill out additional forms).
FIRST TIME STUDENT DISCOUNT: First-time students receive a 15% discount on the price of classes.
SCHOLARSHIPS are available! Please call the office for more information.
We will make every effort to accommodate individual needs. Please notify the office one week prior to class if you have any special requirements.
Four ways to register:
- By phone 651.407.0597
- Print this page and fax it to 651.429.1569 (credit card payments only)
- Print this page and mail with payment to:
White Bear Center for the Arts, 4971 Long Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Register in person
Questions? Phone 651.407.0597 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org