Pitch a Class or Exhibition
Adult & Youth Teaching Artists
WBCA is an artist-driven organization, and we are always looking for talented teaching artists in a variety of mediums to teach classes and workshops. Teaching artists are responsible for creating and implementing their own curriculum, and for providing a creative and inclusive environment in the classroom. We would love to hear from you! This is an independent contractor position.
- Previous teaching experience in arts setting
- B.A. Preferred
- Advanced knowledge of your medium
- Experience working with children (for Imagine Art Teaching Artists)
- A positive approach to handling classroom challenges
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Are you interested in exhibiting at WBCA? Start a conversation with our gallery team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Planning for exhibitions in WBCA's Ford Family Gallery typically begins 2-3 years before the exhibition opening.