What will the future look like? WBCA spent months in 2019 conducting interviews, focus groups, surveys, and meetings to set its vision for the next five years. Charting the goals and benchmarks for future growth, in October 2019, the Board and staff adopted a new Strategic Plan, as well as an updated Mission Statement and Core Values.
Special Thanks to Al Watts of inTEgro, inc., the Strategic Planning Working Group, WBCA’s Board and staff, and all those who shared their feedback and dreams with WBCA during the process.
Strategic Goals, 2020 – 2025
1. Embed the White Bear Center for the Arts further in the community through community arts programs, increasing awareness of the Center and new or enhanced relationships with community segments and organizations.
2. Increase engagement of under-represented community segments, including next generation artists and supporters and those who can broaden the diversity of Center arts experiences.
3. Be a proactive participant that facilitates collaborative development of the White Bear Arts District, resulting in facilities, design and experiences that make the District and White Bear Center for the Arts a regional destination.
4. Generate sufficient financial resources to fund WBCA’s strategic goals and operations, and to assure the Center’s financial sustainability well into the future.
5. Assure a Board and staff infrastructure that is aligned with the Center’s vision, strategic goals and operating requirements.