White Bear Center for the Arts members are invited to participate in the annual Members’ Exhibition!
The 2020 Members’ Exhibition will be online-only, similar to this summer’s INTO NATURE exhibition. With INTO NATURE seen by over 10,000 in its first month, this could be the biggest Members’ Exhibition in history!
2020 Online Members’ Exhibition Information:
Online Debut: Thursday, November 12, 7:00 PM
Registration Fee: $15
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 16, 2020 4:00 PM CDT
Artwork information provided on registration form is final. No changes allowed. No exceptions!
Please contact the office if you are unsure of your membership status.
- All WBCA members in good standing as of October 16, 2020, may enter 1 piece.
- People may become members at the time of registration.
- This is a non-juried online exhibition.
- Recent 2D and 3D works, including but not limited to drawings, paintings, fiber, pottery, photography, and sculptures.
- All artwork must be original in composition and concept and executed solely by the artist. Pieces deemed not original to the artist will be disqualified.
- Inappropriate subject matter is not acceptable. WBCA reserves the right to determine acceptability.
- All items will remain as part of the show. Artwork can be sold at the discretion of the artist, it is not a requirement. The artist is responsible for the sale and handling of their work. Please include a 15% commission as a professional courtesy to WBCA.
- Artwork information provided on registration form is final. No changes allowed after the registration deadline. No exceptions!
Conditions for Artwork
- For an online show and social media promotion, people will only see your work through the image you submit. Make sure you photograph your work and not the surroundings.
- 2D work should not be matted nor framed for the best quality photo.
- 3D work is allowed an additional jpeg to show another side or detail of the work.
- Submission photo sizes are accepted between 400 KB and 10 MB.
- Artwork must be listed with a sale price or denoted not for sale (NFS). Artists must handle all art sales and payments. Artwork priced for sale should include 15% commission for WBCA as a professional courtesy for the organization and promotion of the work.
- For registration, please prepare 75 words or less about yourself as an artist or about your artwork.
Click registration button to begin.
Artwork information provided on registration form is final and will be used for online gallery label purposes. No changes allowed after the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS! Before submitting registration, please double check your information.