White Bear Center for the Arts members are invited to participate in the annual Members’ Exhibition!
Artwork information provided on registration form is final. No changes allowed. No exceptions!
Please contact the office if you are unsure of your membership status.
Show Dates: November 11-December 18, 2019
Location: WBCA’s Ford Family Gallery
Registration Fee: $35
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 11, 2019 4:00 PM
Artwork Drop Off: Thursday, October 31, 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Friday, November 1, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday November, 2 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Public Reception: Thursday, December 5, 6:30-8:30 PM
Artwork Pick-Up: Thursday, December 19, 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Friday, December 20, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday December, 21 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
*The registration form must be received (submitted online or received in the office) by the deadline.
- All WBCA members in good standing as of October 11, 2019, may enter 1 piece.
- This is a non-juried exhibition.
- Recent 2D and 3D works, including but not limited to drawings, paintings, fiber, pottery, photography, and sculptures.
- All artwork must be original in composition and concept, and executed solely by the artist. Pieces deemed not original to the artist will be disqualified.
- Inappropriate subject matter is not acceptable. WBCA reserves the right to determine acceptability.
- All items must remain on view through the close of show. Artwork must be picked up during one of the times listed above. A late fee of $15, plus $5 per week, will be assessed for any items not picked up by 1:00 PM on December 21 (no exceptions).
- Artwork information provided on registration form is final. No changes allowed after the registration deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Conditions for Artwork
- All hanging work must be properly framed (gallery wrap with no staples showing on the sides is also acceptable) and have a hanging wire. No sawtooth or photo hangers. Hanging wire should be 1/3 down from top of piece, not taut nor too much slack (the wire shouldn’t be too close to the top edge). An identification label must be attached to the back of 2D works on the upper-left-hand corner and wherever feasible on 3D works.
- Oil and acrylic paintings must be framed unless the painting extends to the sides of the canvas.
- Drawings, prints, and watercolors must be under glass and framed. Exceptions include work that has been covered with wax or varnish. Other methods may be acceptable – contact WBCA with questions.
- Photographs should be under glass and framed. Exceptions include photographs printed on metal or canvas if the photograph extends to the sides of the canvas. Other methods may be acceptable – contact WBCA with questions.
- Maximum size:
- 2D works must not exceed a total perimeter measurement of 144 inches, frame included.
- 3D works must not exceed 3 feet in any direction or weigh more than 50 pounds. Minimum size to the discretion of the artist.
- Minimum size to the discretion of the artist.
- Artwork must be listed with a sales price or denoted not for sale (NFS). WBCA will handle all art sales. Artwork priced for sale should include 30% commission.
Click here to register online.
Click here to download a printable registration form.
Artwork information provided on registration form is final and will be used for gallery label purposes. No changes allowed after the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS! Before submitting registration, please double check your information.