WBCA’s Community Cookbook is now available! Arts & Eats includes over 50 recipes from WBCA’s teaching artists, staff, and Board of Directors. All proceeds support the art center.
Order online for pickup at WBCA on Fridays in December. For alternative arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-407-0597.
Gift set now available!
Gift set ($40) includes a limited edition ceramic tumbler, made by WBCA teaching artist Adama Sow. Order before they’re gone!
A feast for the eyes – and maybe more! Below are recipes from WBCA’s community paired with artworks, collected as part of creative care packages. Cooking and creativity go hand in hand, a uniquely rewarding creative practice!
- Judy’s Blackberry Breakfast Bars
- Lindsey’s Banh Mi Noodles
- Sara’s Butternut Squash Risotto
- Bon Sommerville’s very own Lazy Day Guacamole Dip
- Swedish Rusks from Sue Ahlcrona
- Gina Giambruno’s Mango Coconut Tofu Bowl
- Lori Swanson’s Chicken Pot Pie
- Comfort Food: Karen Parkman’s Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Sara Nephew’s Vegan Blueberry Cream Cheese Rolls