WBCA VIRTUAL CLASS POLICIES
WBCA virtual classes have discounted tuition. We know taking a class online isn’t quite the same as being together at the art center, but your teaching artist has worked very hard to create a new curriculum and master new technology. Thank you for your support!
• Prorating is not permitted. If you cannot attend one of the live classes, just let us know and we will send you the recording from the class.
• Protect your privacy. If you are attending a live class, take caution to make sure there is not any personal information visible in your background.
• Please do not share class links. If you know someone who would enjoy the class you are in, please encourage them to sign up with us rather than share our links.
• Scholarships are available for virtual classes. If you require a scholarship to take a class, please call 651-407-0597 or email WBCA@whitebeararts.org
• Refunds and WBCA class credit will not be issued for cancellations less than 2 full business days before the class start date.
• Refunds or class credit will not be issued for missed classes except in extraordinary circumstances.
• Check to see if your class has a supply list prior to the class start date. Supply lists are posted online; if you are unable to access the supply list, notify the office.
• We will make every effort to accommodate individual needs. Please notify the office if you have any special requirements or need assistance accessing the virtual class.
• WBCA reserves the right to remove a student from our programming if their behavior is deemed disruptive by the instructor and/or Art Center staff.
WBCA VIRTUAL CLASSES
White Bear Center for the Arts has offerings for all skill levels, ages, and schedules. Virtual programs are available in 3 formats:
Join a Zoom meeting with fellow classmates for live instruction. You will be able to ask questions, share your work, and participate in critique.
Follow along with an art lesson at your own pace and on your own schedule. You will be able to complete an entire project from start to finish.
These classes have both live class meetings and pre-recorded lessons.
If you are unable to attend a class meeting for any reason, please let us know! We can provide a recording of the class meeting that you missed.
YOU CAN REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL CLASSES IN 3 WAYS:
From the class listing, click the “Register Now!” button and fill out the online registration form.
CALL THE FRONT DESK
Have the Class ID, title, and payment for your class handy. Give us a call at 651-407-0597.
Send a message to email@example.com including the Class ID, title, and the best phone number to reach you at. Front desk staff will get in touch shortly!
HOW TO ACCESS A VIRTUAL CLASS
This fall and onward Zoom and YouTube links will be included in your registration confirmation email. This information is the same for each class meeting, so keep track of this email. For pre-recorded lessons and classes with pre-recorded components, you will receive a separate email when your pre-recorded lesson is available. For live classes, please log into your meeting at the designated class start time. For pre-recorded lessons, visit the link whenever you would like to start your lesson.