STARTING FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020!
WBCA Clay Firing Service
If you’ve been participating in Clay at Home
we invite you to have your work fired at WBCA!
- Register for drop-off and leave your piece(s) on a table outside for firing.
- Pick-up of your fired pieces will be scheduled for two weeks later.
- If you have used outside clay or glazes, it must be approved by Clay Studio Manager, Alex Chinn (Alex@whitebeararts.org).
- Please review the home studio guides for a list of approved clay and glazes.
- If you need clay, you may purchase a ½ bag from WBCA, which will be waiting for you during your scheduled drop-off!
- Students are not permitted inside the building during firing services at this time.
Drop off will be located at the REAR door, on the EAST side of the building. When you enter the parking lot, take an immediate right. You will see a drop off station at the back entry. If you arrive while someone else is there, please practice social distancing and take turns dropping off your materials.
To register, please contact WBCA’s Program Assistant, Karna (Karna@whitebeararts.org)
Date/Time: Fridays, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (pick-up and drop-off)
Tuition: $10 for up to 5 pieces, $2 per piece after that (per week)
Age/Level: Adults, Teens, All Levels
CLAY PURCHASE (OPTIONAL)
$10 for ½ bag of clay (specify the type of clay when registering)
Pick up your clay when you drop off for firing.
WBCA Clay Pick-Up Only
This is an option for students who do not need any work fired but want to pick up their finished or in-process work. You will register for a pick-up time and will be permitted into the clay studio to find your piece(s).
Gaps are scheduled between students, but if you arrive when someone else is there, please practice social distancing and wait outside the building until they are finished. WBCA requires anyone entering the building to wear a mask. We miss you, but please do not use this time to catch up with students/staff/instructors inside the building.
To schedule your pick-up time, please contact Program Assistant, Karna (Karna@whitebeararts.org).
Date/Time: Fridays, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (You will be assigned a 15-minute window for pick-up upon registration).