White Bear Center for the Arts loves volunteers! WBCA’s volunteer program encourages individuals to pursue their passions, enriches the arts experiences and programming offered through WBCA, and celebrates the individuals who so generously donate their time and talents to WBCA.
Volunteer opportunities at WBCA include:
- Catalog and promotional materials – deliver to local businesses and offices
- Classroom Assistants – assist art educators and class participants
- Clay Studio Assistants – assist art educators in the Tom Hartzell Clay Studio at WBCA during summer and winter open houses, help maintain studio space throughout the year
- Development – be part of Heart 4 Art (spring) and Small Art~Big Hearts (fall) benefits for WBCA
- Gallery – assist installing exhibits in the Ford Family Gallery at WBCA. Note: installation experience preferred.
- Gardening – seasonal projects with beautiful outdoor setting at WBCA
- Hospitality – create a welcoming experience for guests during special events at WBCA
- Imagine Art – assist art educators and class participants during summer art classes for youth
- Labyrinth – assist labyrinth designers and facilitators maintain outdoor labyrinth (seasonal)
Some areas of volunteering require experience, while others do not. Training is available. Time commitment is very flexible.
For more information and to explore your interest in volunteering at WBCA, please contact Lori Swanson at 651-407-0597 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we hope to get to know you soon!