capacity is limited and classes are filled on a first-come,
basis. Early registration
helps us reduce class
Late registrations will be taken if space permits - it
to call us. Confirmations are
not sent to students. If a
must be canceled, a full refund will be issued. Register
. White Bear Center for the Arts reserves the right to remove a student from our programming if their behavior is deemed disruptive by the art educator and/or Art Center staff.
Imagine Art Camp Guidelines
- Please let the office know when registering if there is anything we should be aware of to better accommodate the needs of your child.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before class starts so the teachers have time to prepare.
- Students must be checked into class by an adult, who must leave a phone number where they can be contacted during the class, and sign a photo release form.
- Students should wear clothes that are appropriate for art projects in case of spills.
- Students must be picked up promptly at the end of class by an adult.
Four ways to register:
- Mail registration form with payment to: WBCA, 4971 Long Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Register in person at 4971 Long Avenue.
(If you do not have the latest version of the
please click the button below)